See Washington/Resources for GIS info and other specific WA info.
All of the state's roads are typed and set according to WSDOT functional classification. Washington follows the Functional Classification (FC) system for both state and non-state roads. This change from the previous road-typing guidance was changed in September 2014. Please cross reference using the functional classification table
- Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) home page
- Washington State Highways PDF format
- WSDOT maps home page Maps & Geospatial Data
- List of All Washington State Routes
- WSDOT - Roadway Characteristics Special use lanes, access control, legal speed limits, number of lanes, surface type and roadway width along State Routes.
- State Highway Log
If you want to know more about the Federal Functional Classification check the Functional Classification article.