Revision as of 03:41, 5 August 2014 by SkiDooGuy (*/Resources/Main*/ Added county GIS Link)
- MDOT NFC Maps - MDOT National Functional Classification (NFC) maps by county and urban area. An effort was started in late 2013 to convert metro Detroit and other major cities to their corresponding NFC road classifications.
- Boundary and Annexation Survey Maps from US Census Bureau
- TIGERweb from US Census Bureau
- MDOT Physical Road (PR) Finder (also see the PR Finder Home page)
- MDOT MiDrive (Traffic, Construction, etc.)
- MDot Twitter feed
- Directory of county road commissions, many of which maintain a list of planned improvements or current projects
County GIS Maps
- Listing of all counties in Michigan and available GIS maps.
See Michigan/Resources for guidance in Michigan that may not be universal to all other states and territories.