County GIS Sources
|Google has deprecated a technology called NPAPI in Chrome 42, and plans to drop it entirely at some point. This technology is required to run plugins like Silverlight, Java and others. Firefox has also reduced support for NPAPI as of 30. Many of the links below will require you to allow these plugins to run, by way of a popup in your browser. Some of the sites below use Silverlight, and will be affected by this change.|
- Carson City Public GIS
- Churchill County Tax Parcels (Interactive GIS)
- Clark County GIS Mapping Office (GISMO) OpenWeb
- Douglas County Public GIS
- Elko County Interactive GIS
- Esmerelda County Assessor's Office - No interactive (or otherwise) GIS map information online.
- Eureka County Assessor's Office - Has a number of maps available online in PDF format, unfortunately none of them show street address information.
- Humbolt County Assessor Maps
- Lander County GIS Interactive Map
- Lincoln County Web Map Room (Interactive GIS) - This viewer only seems to work properly in Internet Explorer. Chrome users can use the IE Tab extension to view the map.
- Lyon County Assessor's Mapping Division - No online GIS data available.
- Mineral County Assessor's Office - No online GIS data available.
- Nye County Interactive GIS
- Pershing County Assessor's Office has GIS data in an interactive map available. Click the option to login as guest.
- Storey County Assessor's Office has some parcel maps and the ability to search their database by property owner or parcel number, but no GIS map (interactive or otherwise) available via their site.
- Washoe County Interactive Quick Map (GIS)
- White Pine County GIS Plat Map
The purpose for including county Assessor Offices which do not have online GIS Street Address data at the time of their inclusion here is to show that they were looked into, and not merely overlooked. It also provides a placeholder for those counties against the day when they might add such services at a future date. If you're looking for information on a county which shows not having GIS data online in the above list, you are encouraged to click on that link and look through what that office has to offer. If the location has added GIS services, its entry in the above list can be corrected to reflect that.
Other Resources (non-Street Address)
- Nevada 511 Online - Road construction and other information in Nevada (interactive map)
- Within the NV DOT website are also official city maps which may assist assigning street names when the GIS from the County doesn't exist.
- The purpose of links to BLM road resources is to adjust highway vehicle accessible roads. We do not need to map ATV/motorcycle/bike/hiking trails, and in no case should they be connected to or end near a navigable road.
At the present time Waze is not mapping MVUM roads less than roads listed below:
OK TO MAP - Roads open to highway legal vehicles only
Roads open to all vehicles (licensed and unlicensed)
- NOT MAPPED -Trails open to vehicles 50 inches or less in width (ATV, motorcycle, etc.), and
- NOT MAPPED - Trails open to all (full size) vehicles (trails may be rugged and narrow- intended for jeeps)
- NOT MAPPED - Trails open to motorcycles only (single track).