|Start: 14 April 2018
||End: 31 May 2018 (approximately)
|Congratulations team! The Bronx phase is now in maintenance phase.
Welcome to the Bronx
- Use URs to find and fix the map
- Analyze, answer, and act on every open UR in the Bronx.
- Learn, practice, and teach NY state guidelines and best practices for working URs
- Look for and fix other issues in the general vicinity of the URs
- If all the URs are currently dealt with (closed, or in a "waiting period"), address PURs and MPs in the current borough.
What is NOT a Goal of this Project
- Any edits not required to solve URs, such as parking lots or other basic edits.
- Speed Limits (except if required to solve a UR or to bring the segment you are working on up to NY state standards).
- Locking standards (except if required to bring the segment you are working on up to NY state standards).
Project Tools for the Bronx
Right-click your group number to start WME in your group area