New York/UR Project/Manhattan
|Start: 11 June 2018||End: 31 July 2018 (approximately)|
We'll take Manhattan
- Use URs to find and fix the map
- Analyze, answer, and act on every open UR in Manhattan.
- Learn, practice, and ```teach``` NY state guidelines and best practices for working URs
- Look for and fix other issues in the general vicinity of the URs
- If all the URs are currently dealt with (closed, or in a "waiting period"), address PURs and MPs in the current borough.
What is NOT a Goal of this Project
- Any edits not required to solve URs, such as parking lots or other basic edits.
- Speed Limits (except if required to solve a UR or to bring the segment you are working on up to NY state standards).
- Locking standards (except if required to bring the segment you are working on up to NY state standards).
Project Tools for Manhattan
In addition to the recommended Project Tools, the following are recommended in Manhattan:
- Manhattan UR Overlay
- See the your group's area and borders in WME (Many thanks to Dude495 and MapOMatic)
- Lists of URs by NY counties
- Including New (no response), Waiting for Editor and Ready for Reminder / Close,
These are placeholders. To be updated when Manhattan groups have been decided.