m (→To do: more)
Revision as of 04:46, 21 May 2017
- Add note on identifying best locations based on URs for ETA issues, personal driving experience, visually seeing heavy traffic on Waze map during commute times.
- Add hint to look for repeated exit "letters" and remove one of them.
- Deleting a box and redrawing the exact same connections will reuse previously collected JB data. Adding new connections will not use prior data for new, and unknown for previously existing routes.
- Add hint on disabling turns into parking lots if there are multiple entrances when junction counts are over the limit.
- Add section on work arounds for complex JBs
- Map only one side of divided roadway.
- Create two junction boxes by splitting the entrance to a common problem turn.
- Incorporate routes inside the JB to reduce external links driving the count too high to common junctions.
- Make JB larger may not increase junction count, but will improve through route ETA.