- MTE Awazeing Race 2017
- West Virginia MapRaid
- Pakistan WoW1 & mentoring local editors
- CCP PANYNJ Team
- China Mega MapRaid
- Pennsylvania Mega MapRaid
- Waze New York & Waze NYC Social Media team
- NY UR Project Planning team
- WoW1 Pakistan (MapRaid) 2018
- Land of the Pure (Pakistan) MapRaid 2019
February 22: Joined Waze as a regular app user.
Basic WME edits for personal UR’s.
April 12: Received welcome letter from Whoaitspete about WME Editing and to join the GHO community also same date joined the NY Boot Camp and NY State GHO’s.
April-December: Started basic editing with assistance from NY Boot Camp/Capital District GHO as well as advanced L2 skills along driving areas.
January 8: Began assisting with the Panera Bread and Red Lobster adpin corrections and standardizing in the Capital District (NY)
January 29: Applied for first AM
January 30: First AM approval (Northern Schenectady/Niskayuna)
February-April: Awazeing Race (New York State)
March 16: Applied for second AM area (Saranac Lake/Lake Placid)
March 25: Second AM area approved
March-April: Basemap and FC in Franklin/Essex County areas
March-April: West Virginia Map Raid Group 4
April 13: Had new town (Brighton, Franklin) created and updated city map layer
April: Gained EA through parts of MA, NH, and ME during a long trip and began editing within the specific communities alongside the respective GHO’s.
April: Had new town created and began correcting Town of Florida, Montgomery County (Florida, Montgomery) city map and FC
April 29: Updated and verified all GIS links for the WME GIS script for all of New York State (Including NYC)
May: Completed R3 formal mentoring process.
May 3: Early R3 Promotion
May 10: Applied for third AM expansion over first original area
May 14: Third AM expansion approved (Upstate/Capital District)
May: Began working on Fulton/Montgomery County basemap
June 5: Invited to participate in the CCP PANYNJ POI project
July 9: Expanded Upstate NY AM
August 26: Participated in the China Mega MapRaid Group 2
September 17: Participated in the Pennsylvania Mega MapRaid Group 2
October 1: Completed R4 Formal Mentoring by Whoaitspete
October 4: Rank 4 Promotion
October 9: Requested AM expansion over Syracuse to continue informal mentoring with YourEvilTwinFTW
October 10: AM Expansion approved.
October 24: Mentor In Training with JDelosa - working with YourEvilTwinFTW through R1-R2 skillsets.
November 2: Started the NY UR/MP Stats project with Johnsninja58
November 16: Project completed and presented to SM leadership and began final testing phase
November 22: Project presented to ARC PesachZ and RC OrbitC, and approved for webhook live in NOR server.
January 09: Granted NYS Statewide RTC access.
February 18: Became official Mentor
March 24: Granted NY Statewide AM
March 26: Official LAM role granted
May 8: Invited to join Pakistan to build local guidelines and mentor local editors
July 19: Planned 'Brooklyn Phase' of the NY UR Project.
October 10: Countrywide AM for Pakistan
October 15: Promoted to NY-SM
January-February: Land of the Pure MapRaid (Pakistan) Planning Team
- Saranac Lake/Lake Placid FC
- Saranac Lake/Lake Placid Basemap
- Franklin Co/Essex Co basemap
- Informal Boot Camp mentoring with Newer editors in Upstate NY
- Updated and Verified all GIS links for WME GIS Script
- Fulton County FC
- Fulton County Basemap
- Montgomery County FC
- Weekly NY UR Stats Project and Discord Webhook
- NYS RTC Team
- Pakistan mentorship and building local wiki
- UR Editor Profile Viewer (EPV) - Converts usernames within a UR to a hyperlink to the editor profile
- WME Birthdays - WME Birthday Team buttons (Forum)
- WME Outreach Checker - Checks usernames in WME (UR/PUR/MC/Places/Segments etc.) against regional outreach sheets
- Forum Signature Count - Adds a character limit counter to your forum signature
- Various Raid (NY UR Project) overlays and countdown timers (Modified original to fit project scope, did not do original code)