Difference between revisions of "User:Subs5/DC SpotHero Parking Project"
(Created page with "This is a project to mark all of the public lots that has SpotHero reservations. This will help to clean up the PLAs in the Washington DC metropolitan area - and out to thei...")
Revision as of 18:58, 5 April 2019
This is a project to mark all of the public lots that has SpotHero reservations. This will help to clean up the PLAs in the Washington DC metropolitan area - and out to their lots in Annapolis too.
So this will help the users in areas that parking is limited and improve Waze's routing too.
The list. Here is the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18qwypAim-hCziPvSHfKSi2WxHZolF2usF2cAK_KiD_M/edit#gid=0]spreadsheet listing all of the applicable garages[/url].
What to do:
- Select a garage
- Go to its address
- Fill out all the information available for the parking lot
- The second tab of the spreadsheet has links to the parking lot operator websites
- There is often more detail about the PLA on the site, electric charging, cash only, hours and phone numbers
- Look in Street View for the actual entrance, put the entry pin there
- Add the HN or RPP as applicable for the lot's address
- Add "SpotHero reservations available" in the description.
- Post a PL of of the PLA in Column K
- List your name and complete (if not complete leave Column I empty)
- If there are any questions/corrections then list them in Column L. Highlight the row in yellow. These will be sent back to SpotHero for reconciliation