|This will be used for links to Google docs that provide areas of To-Do for SM's, AM's and active Editors in the state.|
- Annual Restriction Review This document is to be used to enter in restrictions that require alterations on an annual basis.
- Wisconsin New Development Tracking Sheet This sheet is used to track new or upcoming subdivisions in Wisconsin, ensuring new roads and house numbers get added to the map.
- Primary Streets Without SL All FWY, MH, and mH roads have their speed limits assigned in Wisconsin. The next step is to ensure all Primary Streets have their speed limits added and verified. Please use this link to keep track of segments still missing their SL, and delete them once they’ve been added to WME.
- Remove House Numbers from freeways (ongoing project). Be sure to re-add the numbers to the proper frontage road (or other access road), and to add the name of the freeway as an alternate name to that access road. See here as an example 
- Functional Classification Completion Inventory For the FC spreadsheet, comments can be inserted, but edits are locked. Send a PM to Lonewolf147, poweruser10, or ojlaw for editing access.
Special State Programs: See Wisconsin/Special Programs to access the Temporary AM Areas program page.
Wisconsin Large Area Manager (LAM) Program: The state of Wisconsin has initiated a program called Large Area Manager (LAM), which is an accepted program in the Great Lakes Region (GLR). Please see this page for details on the role: Wisconsin LAM Role