Additional editing tips
- Always make a junction as simple as possible while keeping full functionality.
- Always keep in mind how the instructions will show and sound like in the app.
- Start the Waze Map Editor again on the same location: create and bookmark the PL.
- Select multiple segments: Press the Ctrl key and click on the segments that has to be selected.
- Easy (re)move geometry nodes near a junction: select both segments.
- Use Alt-shift-r to refresh (reload all layers) without reloading the complete windows (F5).
- Check roads on satellite picture: Turn off the Road overlay layer. Toggle road layer Shift-r.
- Split a segment into two segments by drawing a new road and connecting this to the segment to split; then remove the new road.
- Have you ever made some changes in the Waze Map Editor and wondered when they will be visible in the live map? Fill in the Waze notifier form and Waze will send you an email when your edits made it to the live map.
See also the global pages