How to create a roundabout
- Draw single road segments that will lead to the roundabout and ensure they extend into the center of the roundabout area. Use the visual map or gps points to align the roads.
- Hover the mouse over the button, on the toolbar at the top of the page. Choose "Roundabout" (Shortcut key: o).
- Click the mouse on the map at the center of the roundabout area.
- Move the mouse cursor outside, up to the middle of where the roundabout road should be, and single-click. WME now creates the roundabout and will remove all segments within it.
For an oval shape, hold Shift while moving the cursor outside.
- Enter the City name in the "Edit" menu left. A street name isn't necessary and can be set to "None", unless there is a official street name and there are addresses.