Additional editing tips
Outdated translations are marked like this.
Onze van oorsprong Engelstalige Wiki wordt momenteel vertaald naar het Nederlands.
Additional Editing Tips
- Always make a junction as simple as possible while keeping full functionality.
- Always keep in mind how the instructions will show and sound like in the app.
- Start the WME on the previous location: https://www.waze.com/nl/editor
- Start the WME again on the same location: create and bookmark the PL
- Select multiple segments: Press the Ctrl key and click on the segments that has to be selected.
- Easy (re)move geometry nodes near a junction: select both segments.
- Use Alt-shift-r to refresh (reload all layers) without reloading the complete windows (F5).
- Use the Esc-key to skip a suggested street- or city name.
- Check roads on satellite picture: Turn off the Road overlay layer. Toggle road layer Shift-r.
- Split a segment into two segments by drawing a new road and connecting this to the segment to split; then remove the new road.
See also the global pages