If you want to add a roundabout, you firstly draw the roads as a normal crossroad, but don't connect the roads/segments. Secondly you draw the roundabout and WME will connect the crossing roads automatically. Extended information can be found in the USA wiki on the: Roundabouts/USA page.
- Add a City name and, if there are addresses linked to the roundabout, a Street name. Otherwise, leave the Street name empty.
- If a roundabout has his own name a Junction / interchange area place can be created.
- A roundabout always get as road type the type of the most important passing through road.
- Enter as Speed limit the highest maximum speed of the connected segments.
- A dead-end street (cul de sac) should not have a roundabout at the end.
- If there is no road sign for a roundabout don't use a roundabout.
- Don't connect more than one road to a roundabout node. Each connected road should have its own connection to the roundabout.
- Don't create connected roads within a roundabout. This lead to weird instructions like "take exit zero".
- LARGAS refers to a special type roundabout.
- For moving a complete roundabout the WME RA util script can be used.