Talk:Rhode Island/To do
Just looked over the list of proposed highways, and they all look legit. Just a few suggestions:
- I think the freeway portion of Rte 4 actually starts at the intersection with Oak Hill Rd, since Rte 4 becomes limited access north of that intersection.
- Similarly, the freeway portion of Rte 403 starts at the intersection of Commerce Park Rd.
- The freeway portion of Rte 6 is only between I-295 and Rte 10. The rest is covered by other freeways.
- There is a portion of Rte 146 that I would argue is NOT a freeway, between where it splits with Rte 99 and where it splits with Rte 146A. The section contains stoplights and at-grade connectors, so I would keep this part as a Major Highway.
- Rtes 79 and 140 are in Massachusetts.
I've updated the list with the suggested changes.