- The entire area within which you are able to edit the map in the Waze Map Editor.
- This includes your driven, and managed areas.
- An editable area will expire 90 days from date of the drive or the last day of the month, whichever is later.
- The editor contains a tab with links to the editable areas.
- You can highlight your editable area on the map by turning on the layer for Editable Area.
- Areas you drove around in the past months using Waze with a radius depending on your editor level.
- Areas you are assigned editing right as for instance Area Manager
- Temporary areas while taking part in a Mapraid.
For defining a wicket polygon of an area this sandbox page can be used.