Road type accessible by car but not allowed to access by everybody.
- Streets in Closed company areas, bungalow parks and other access restricted areas.
- Roads only allowed for local traffic
- Private driveways 1)
- Tow paths
- Hunting paths
- City center or other, like a promenade, where only can be driven at certain times.
- The Private roadtype may be used to prevent serious cut-through traffic.
1) As a general rule we don't map private accesses to houses, farms or other buildings. But, on locations where relative many cars have a short stop, think of loading/unloading, you can consider drawing a Private road from the main segment to the address, to prevent the negative influence on average speed of the main segment. Consult the GPS-tracks.
The Dutch sign "Eigen weg" indicates a privately owned road. An "Eigen weg" is just a Street if it doesn't match any of the examples above.