Complete Guide to Waze in the United Kingdom
Hopefully you're reading this and want to edit the map, either because you've found a mistake or you want to add a new road. Either way, it is important that you adhere to the standards already set.
- Waze Map Editor Manual (Global page)
- Please also read the various Editing Guidelines below.
Editing Best Practice
UK editors are encouraged to follow these guidelines, which may differ from the generic guides.
- Guide to maximum lock levels
- Editor Features Restricted by Rank
- Guidelines for dealing with User Reports and Conversations
- Junctions and Roundabouts
- Speed and Traffic Light Enforcement Cameras
- Best map editing practice (Global page)
Editing Resources for the UK
- UK's Self-Management Policy
- How to become an Area Manager (UK Forum)
- Map of UK Area Managers
- How to contact the UK Country Admins
- Requirements for application become a UK Country Manager
UK Editor Community
Some road names and boundaries contain Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2017. For more information see OS OpenData Licence.