Complete Guide to Waze in the United Kingdom
Hopefully you're reading this and want to edit the map, either because you've found a mistake or you want to add a new road. Either way, it is important that you adhere to the standards already set.
- Waze Map Editor Manual (Global page)
Please also read the various Editing Guidelines below.
Editing Best Practice
UK editors are encouraged to follow these guidelines, which may differ from the generic guides.
Speed Limits and Cameras
Locks Levels and Editor Ranks
Best map editing practice (Global page)
Editing Resources for the UK
- UK's Self-Management Policy
- How to become an Area Manager (UK Forum)
- Map of UK Area Managers
- How to contact the UK Country Admins
- Requirements for application become a UK Country Manager
UK Editor Community
Some road names and boundaries contain Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2018. For more information see OS OpenData Licence.