Complete Guide to Waze in the United Kingdom
Hopefully you're reading this and want to edit the map, either because you've found a mistake or you want to add a new road. Either way, it is important that you adhere to the standards already set.
Please also read the various Editing Guidelines below.
Editing Best Practice
UK editors are encouraged to follow these guidelines, which may differ from the generic guides.
- How to classify and name roads
- How to label towns and cities
- Junctions and Roundabouts
- Lane Guidance
Speed Limits and Cameras
Locks Levels and Editor Ranks
Best map editing practice (Global page)
Editing Resources for the UK
- UK's Self-Management Policy
- How to become an Area Manager (UK Forum)
- Map of UK Area Managers
- How to contact the UK Country Admins
- Requirements for application become a UK Country Manager
UK Editor Community
- United Kingdom - Waze Forum
- UK Country Admins
- UK Local Champs
- Waze UK - Facebook Page
- Waze UK - Twitter
Some road names and boundaries contain Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2020. For more information see OS OpenData Licence.